Thursday, January 11, 2007

Cuarta Vida: Resoluciones


Stop eating too much. Start doing some exercise. Start using the damm dumbells. Start running in the mornings before work. Stop buying books for a year. Stop eating everyday. Re-commence my German lessons. Start playing the flute again. Stop eating butter and cheese. Stop buying books every month. Start a diet, the dust diet. Travel more often. Stop buying books every week. Stop eating. Stop drinking during the week. Stop taking the bus to work. Start reading more books than the ones I buy. Stop downloading off the internet. Re-commence my lessons in French. Stop drinking during the week other than during dinner. Stop eating. Start a diet, the air diet. Start doing press-ups before going to work, after I've been running but before the shower. Loose a couple of stones. Stop thinking about botox. Stop smiling much so I don't think about botox. Stop buying books everyday. Start learning a new language. Start cleaning the bedroom everyweek. Stop being worried about work. Start being worried about work. Remember my friends' birthdays. Call my friends, at least on their birthdays. Have a shower before work and after running and doing press-ups. Watch al the DVDs I have bought the last four years. Clean the bedroom once a month. Go to the cinema more frequently.

Stop eating butter and cheese again. Start a diary. Remember my friends' phone numbers so I can call them at least on their birthdays.
Start watching Corrie. Stop watching Eastenders once a month. Start watching all the documentaries on BBC. Do not forget to do the spring cleaning in the bedroom. Start watching Eastenders once a month to get updated. Get fit. Loose some weight. Stop eating butter and cheese at once. Stop taking drugs. Stop watching Corrie. Stop thinking about getting a moped. Start using D's cycle. Start watching the opera Dvds I bought two years ago and that are gathering dust. Watch at least Turandot. Stop taking drugs on weekdays. Stop wearing white shoes after Labour Day. Stop thinking about botox. Stop being grumpy so I won't think about botox. Read the Quixote at least once. And above all, start being realistic.


No comments: