Sunday, May 10, 2009

Nueva vida

Gosh! I just realised that it's been more than two years since I last posted here! Facebook, msn, myspace, flickr, fotolog, twitter and other web-based networking devices/applications and I had forgotten my first contact with the e-world.

Two years have gone at a very fast pace. Still in the same place, still in the same job (well, almost), still with the same partner, not married yet, probably will never do, still doing the same boring stuff.

More than two years ago I made so many new year's resolutions. I don't even want to read that post again. I get so ashamed about what I write. But in this occasion it would be all the not fulfilled promises to myself. And now, I try to retake another unfinished task. To start writing again, here, whenever I feel I want to. No pressure, no expectations. I remember when I first started this blog I checked everyday for comments. Not that they were many at all. Or the counter. So I knew that people were visiting my blog. That is not important anymore. I'll use this space to air my thoughts, as a cheap therapy instead of going to a shrink (is that too American?).

So here I go again.

Á.D.

No comments: